Hall of Fame
Want to help?
If you can help out with kit, time, money, space, ideas – or anything else – get in touch with us. We’d love to have you on board. Alternatively, if you’ve already helped us out and we’ve forgotten, we’re very sorry, please let us know!
We are hugely grateful to those who have supported us so far. In particular, we’d like to thank:
- SetSquared and their mentors – for valuable advice and assistance through the process of founding the company. Massive shout out to Mentor Grev!
- XMOS – for providing early stage development kits and helping us to initially get going.
- Pro Music Technology in Bristol – for hosting our live walk-in demo sessions.
- The Channings Hotel/Bar in Clifton – for providing us with beer during our late evening Sunday business meetings.
- Steffan Le Prince – who was a top intern for us.
- Tom Oxlade – for providing us with a decent logos using his nimble design skills!
- Intelligenti – for providing us with business support, introducing us to SetSquared, and giving Lee a job for a year!
- Dan Cowen – for staying up until early hours to finish the first CAD prototyping designs for the MIDI-Moov!
- Tappex – for providing us with some free inserts, and then some, for our first prototype MIDI-Moovs – go them!
…and all the countless others from whom we have received hugely valuable advice! (Sorry if we’ve forgotten you – please let us know!)